Sunday, July 17, 2011

Woot

Hello and welcome! Willkommen! Bienvenue! Of course, I might as well be talking to myself since a) this is my first post and b) I'm currently the only person reading this.
However, if you do happen to find yourself here, which you obviously have, I'm certainly glad ya dropped by!
In upcoming posts you can look forward to some of my very best, hand-picked ramblings about everyday life in New Orleans, adventures with my partner Sarah, photos, graphics, comics, and videos. Oh... And here's a shocker. I will occasionally bring news and commentary of some of my awesomest favorite things. Doctor Who, movies, science stuff, and politics to name only a few. So strap in! Let me know what ya think. Hopefully I can provoke a little thought or at least a chuckle.

Cheers! -Jay

1 comment: